My Kind of Town!

Another skyline! This is my own design, inspired by my frequent visits to the Windy City!

You can see the John Hancock Center, the Sears Tower (now known as Willis Tower), the Bean, all of which help create one of the world's most beautiful skylines.


Otro horizonte! Es de mi propio diseño, inspirada por mis vistas frecuentes al "Windy City!"

Podéis ver el John Hancock Center, el Sears Tower (ahora conocido por otro nombre, Willis Tower), el Bean, todos ayudan crear uno de los horizontes más bonitos del mundo.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    Greetings, Faby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful skyline and I love the frame! Hugs, liduina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunning skyline picture. I love it.
    Hugs, Drra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful painting and frame!
    Hugs, Ilona

    ReplyDelete